Monday, March 16, 2009

My Third Challenge

Upon thinking of my third day challenge, I turned to my food log for the past week. I had a lot of soda-of course I always do when I am on call-drink too much water and you spend more time in the bathroom than talking to patients. Plus I do not think night float is possible without caffeine. However I am sure I can do without the Calories. On average, I drink about 12oz of soda a day. That would come out to 155 Calories. A week would be 1085 Calories. A year is 56575 Calories or 16.2 pounds. My challenge this week is to cut out the soda. Since I already had diet soda this morning, my challenge will apply only to Calorie-containing sodas at this time. In addition to the Soda challenge, I will also be attempting my first challenge again-I plan to walk on the treadmill everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment