Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day Six

This morning started with making breakfast for Heath. I made him French Toast, cheese grits, and bacon. I did not plan ahead for some fresh fruit to include. I will have to do a better job next time. I also had coffee. While the meal was breakfast food, we ate at noon.

I started the day on the treadmill, probably due to my guilt of not walking on the treadmill the day before. I walked 16 minutes, but I did again forget to lift the weights. I am definitely less tired on the treadmill and will definitely be SLOWLY increasing the time and speed.

Heath and I went to the driving range and I hit a bucket of balls. I am definitely no where near ready to play golf. Heath wants me to take lessons. I might reward myself if I pass Step 3 and buy a few lessons.

Heath and I went to a Japanese Restaurant for dinner and I had Tonkatsu which is fried pork. It is defintely a yummy and high fat dish. I did have some sushi and think that I probably should have just stuck with the sushi. I had some saki and two glasses of water to accompany my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment