Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day Eleven

Last night on call I had Frito's, soda, and a mozzerella and tomato sandwich. When I got home, I had some cereal and went directly to bed and sleep for eight hours. I decided not to do any exercise due to my being tired due to my three hours of sleep on the previous day. I was beginning to have auras and was frightened that I might have another seizure. I had my pedometer on at work and I walked 6449 steps. So two days of not walking on the treadmill means that my challenge of seven days on the treadmill did not go so well. I am going to restart, although, I have a feeling that the treadmill will not be feasible on Saturday due to the day trip to Myrtle Beach. I'm not on call next week, so hopefully it will happen then. I am becoming discouraged. I have been doing well in my second challenge of no fast food for a week. Heath and I already discussed not stopping for fast food on Saturday. We discussed eating before we go, so I guess I will stop by the store and pick up some items for breakfast on Saturday and perhaps something to eat on the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment