Monday, March 2, 2009

First Day

So, last night on call I was thinking that my journey to a healthier me would be reinforced if I blogged about it. I am not sure what all I will blog about in addition to recording my triumphs and failures. I will write about the different steps I am taking to be a healthier person. It will not be all about weight loss, although that will be the primary focus in the beginning. I definitely want to be a happier person spiritually also.

My first day starts as a post call. I basically ate too much junk food. I had a sub sandwich for lunch and dinner. In addition to that, I had a slice of birthday cake, some Doritos, and cup of hot chocolate. Definitely not a great start. I did spend 15 minutes on the treadmill and walked 0.65 miles and burned 65 Calories. I also did some exercises with the 5lb weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment