Monday, March 23, 2009

Day Twenty-Two

I wore my new pedometer today. It read 7294 steps. I had cereal and coffee for breakfast. For lunch I had a small serving of pasta and a chocolate chip cookie. I also had about half a glass of soda-it was yummy! For dinner, I had a turkey burger, garlic fries, and a Manhattan. I thought that I was ready to try for 26 minutes on the treadmill, however once I was on the treadmill for about 4 minutes, I developed a cramp. I only was on the treadmill for 15 minutes. I started my new challenge and avoided the elevator with only one exception. I had to walk a patient to the ED and since she was lightheaded, we had to take the elevator. I did not feel like running a rapid response or a code blue if she fell down the steps and hit her head.

No comments:

Post a Comment