Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day Four

This evening Heath and I went to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. I tried to make healthier choices, but I am not so sure that I succeeded. I choice a sauteed chicken dish with 2 sides of broccoli and rice. I was hoping it would be broiled, but it did not taste broiled. I had originally planned to eat a salad for lunch, however when I tried it-it was definitely past the expiration date, so I got a rice and bean bowl with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. Breakfast was my usual bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond cereal. To drink all day, I had water, coffee, and coke zero. I still had a cookie and some Doritos.

Despite going to dinner with Heath, I was still able to do 15 minutes on the treadmill. I somehow got distracted after the treadmill, however and did not lift the hand weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment