Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day Eighteen

I remembered to take my lunch today after vowing all week that I would take it. I got up this morning and had my usual bowl of cereal and coffee. For lunch, I had my cheese sandwich (from home) and water. I took the easy way out and had Taco Bell for dinner. I was not even health conscious in my choices. I had a burrito supreme and a soft taco supreme. I forgot about my soda challenge and Heath ordered me a drink. I thought he might be irritated if he spent $1.00 on water, so I knew I had to get something. All the diet drinks had caffeine, so I had to go with fruit punch, which I am sure is just as unhealthy as soda. I was careful not to drink it all. I also had some Sweet Tart bunnies for dessert.

I walked 24 minutes on the treadmill, did 2 reps of twenty with the hand weights, and did 50 crunches. I spent more time between 2.8-3.0mph than I had previously. My pedometer at work read 3722 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment