Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day Seventeen

Today, I avoided all regular soda-and I really wanted a Dr. Pepper. For breakfast, I had a bowl of cereal and coffee. For lunch, I had a rice and black bean bowl with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole and a diet Dr. Pepper. For dinner, I had a piece of cheese (random, I know) and some lasagna. My plan was to have some salad, but after eating a few bites of lasagna, I did not want salad. I also had some water. I did eat two Butterfingers eggs today. I am weak when it comes to Easter candy. One egg was filled with Butterfingers creme and was absolutely fabulous. The other was a solid egg with bits of Butterfingers. I also had 5 Sweet tart bunnies.

I did get on the treadmill today. I walked 23 minutes and then I did 2 reps of twenty with the hand weights and 50 crunches. I had my pedometer on at work and I walked 5037 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment