Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day Two

I give advice almost everyday to my patients on being healthier, however I don't always follow it. Currently I have a patient in which I spend an hour a week, focusing on being healthier. I don't know why I don't apply my advice in my own life. This week, my goal is to exercise everyday. I decided to not even try to tackle the eating. Today was another day where stress and convenience won over healthy eating. I ate a bowl of Special K Vanilla Almond (my favorite cereal), poached chicken, zucchini, salad with no dressing, Doritos, a fast food crispy chicken sandwich, and the LAST slice of birthday cake. I needed that temptation gone-unfortunately it found its way into my mouth instead of the garbage. I did a little better in the beverage department. I had milk, coffee and 36 oz water (I'm still working my way up to 64oz).

Back to my goal of exercising: I spent another 15 minutes on the treadmill and burned 65.2 Calories and walking 0.65miles. I also did 2 reps of twenty with the 5lb hand weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment